We all struggle when faced with the latest assignment – come to the Library for help
Nearly all aspects of an assignment can be challenging, whether it is finding quality information, locating an image, getting background material or making sure you know how to get the written part done.
The library team will be happy to book a session with you, face to face or on Teams to go through a whole range of different skills including…
- Smart Google Searching
- Finding academic journal articles for your subject
- Finding and using e-books
- Creating a research strategy
- Finding and using printed books
- Note taking and mind-mapping
- Avoiding plagiarism
- Critical Thinking
- Formatting your essay/report/literature review
Sessions can be for just you, a small group or even for your whole class, you just need to contact your library to arrange it.
We have libraries at…
- Bedford Sixth Form
- Cauldwell Street
We enjoy these sessions so please come and ask us!